Thursday, June 9, 2011

Energy!

You guys make it so much fun for me. I was SO tired today and you guys were so awesome. I was able to draw off your energy and keep it going. I'm sorry I kept screwing up but I still had such a great time! In the next couple weeks I will start teaching at Ideal Shape. They're thinking of doing Monday and Wednesday at 7:30 pm. Would you guys ever want to go at that time? I'm trying to decide if I should go with that or see if I will have a crowd that will follow me at a later time instead. I love you guys!

Come see me and my awesome derby league skate in the Springville parade Saturday morning. Woohoo!!

I figured it was time to list a playlist again...here is what we had tonight.
Abusadora - Zumba
Mercy - Duffy
Arrasando - Thalia
Evacuate the Dancefloor - Cascada
Danca do Canguru - Zumba
Vete - Los Primeros
Telephone - Lady Gaga
Cumbia Pa La Nena - Zumba
Yeah Butake Mix - DJ Joao
Single Ladies - Beyonce
Turbo Polka - Atomik Harmonik
On The Floor - Jennifer Lopez
Hella Decale - Zumba
Zumba He Zumba Ha - DJ Mams Feat
Lip Gloss - Lil Mama
Feeling Good - Michael Buble

5 comments:

  1. Later (after 8) is definitely better for me, but I would go just about anytime you teach. Actually, we generally have friends over on Wednesday, so if I'm home earlier that's good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey my name is Vanessa, we talked briefly last night after Zumba. I have 3 songs that I think would be perfect for Zumba, I love them so much!! First is my favorite band, Muse-Uprising, second, yeah yeah yeahs - heads will roll, and third is Florence and the Machine - Dog Days are over!!! If you choose any of these songs to choreograph that would be amazing!!!! Thank you for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Monday and wednesday at 7:30 is PERFECT for me, but of course i'd go anywhere, anytime for Charlotte's class! :) Do you know how much you'll be charging yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, like Holla, would go anywhere, anytime for your class! I was the one who, when I came for the first time, you asked me to tell you how my old class compared with yours...it doesn't! Yours is so much more fun. You add energy and excitement to each class. I felt welcome each time I came, and I was impressed with how everyone seemed so tight--you embraced everyone as your friend. I can't wait to be updated on your future Zumba classes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonder-I love the evening, hopefully I can land something around that time frame.
    Vanessa-Thanks for the suggestions! I got all the songs and I'm working on getting them choreographed. :)
    Holla-What I will be charging will totally depend on what gig I can lock down. If it's up to me it will be cheap!
    bwinn3-You are so sweet! I know there are tons of amazing instructors out there but it makes me feel so good to know that you guys actually like my class. It is SO nice to know something that you put a lot of work into is appreciated. I think that making the class exciting, energetic, fun, and friendly is WAY more important than checking exercise off the "to-do" list-that's just an added bonus. :)

    ReplyDelete