Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday class?

Howdy strangers!!!! I'm sorry I've been MIA for so long. I was a bit frustrated because things kept falling through with getting a new class set up. I have been very busy with my derby league and my poor Zumba has fallen down a few rungs but it is time to bolster it back up! I went and saw a studio in Orem that I can rent and I think it could be a great spot! I would be able to rent this space on Saturday mornings at 8am. The thing I love about this is that I would have control over what I wanted to charge and how I wanted to dance. Yay!!! This studio is just off 1600 N and Geneva Rd in Orem. How do you guys feel about this? Would you be interested in coming to a 8 am class on Saturday mornings? How about $? I'm thinking like $3/class or a discounted amount if you buy a punch card for multiple classes (like $25 for a 10 class card or $40 for a 20 class card) I'm just playing with ideas here. Any suggestions would be awesome! I love you all and miss you terribly! I can't wait to get this going again!

1 comment:

  1. I would love that! I've been checking your blog periodically to see if you're back, and I'm excited to see that something is underway! I'm surprised too, that no one has commented yet. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete