Sunday, December 4, 2011

Two classes a week?

I have now done two classes at my new location and time. Yesterday there were only three die-hards there but I know there are going to be slow weeks. I hope it picks up to a steady 20 or so per class! If you are trying to give your hubby hints for a good stocking stuff, tell him you want a punch card for my classes. :) A 10 punch card is $27.50 and a $20 punch card is $50 so buying in bulk saves you $$.

The School of Ballet arts where I'm teaching Saturday mornings at 8 has now had an opening Wednesday nights at 8:30 and they asked me if I'd like to rent that studio time as well. Would anyone be up for an evening class? I know that not everyone is a big fan of early mornings on Saturdays so this would open up more opportunities for people to come party with me. :) Vote in the poll and let me know what you think!

ZUMBALOVE!

2 comments:

  1. I would love an evening class but wednesday's wouldn't work for me personally. :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo...Wednseday night is PERFECT for me! My kids are gone, so I wouldn't even have to find a sitter! That'd be AWESOME if you could do that!

    ReplyDelete