Thursday, April 7, 2011

Shuffle night was sa-weet!!

We had 48 people tonight! I am so enthralled with the growth of this class. When I first started teaching around Thanksgiving I had two people in my class, and it was a disaster. hahaha!! I hope I've improved as an instructor but I am so lucky to have such a great class. I love seeing how people want to share my class with their friends and they have such a good time together.
I am toying with the idea of changing the class time depending on what people prefer. I kind of like 9 pm because I can get my son fed and in bed without feeling rushed (especially since the days are getting longer and it's hard to get him to bed when it's light outside) but if the majority of people like an earlier class I'd be fine with that. I'm wondering if you guys would prefer 8, 8:30, or 9 pm. (I'm also toying with the idea of adding a 6 am class but that would be in a martial arts studio and it would have a small fee with it.) Will you take a second and put your preference in the poll? Thank you!!
Have a fabulous weekend! Spread the Zumbalove!!

7 comments:

  1. I like it at nine for the same reasons you do. 8:30 would work, too. I love the idea of a 6 am class but I would probably rarely go. I stay up too late to get up that early voluntarily. :o)

    Charlotte, I honestly think you're a great teacher. I've been to a few other classes and yours is definitely the funnest. I love your music, and it's great to be able to see you so well. You're awesome!

    -alyssa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like 9. However once summer hits, it doesn't matter when because I let the kids stay up later than during the school year. So definately 9 during the school year.
    Probably wouldn't make it to the 6am class too often. My hubby likes to get to work early and get home earlier so he is usually gone by then.
    Shuffle night was fun! It was awesome seeing Becki up there trying to figure out how to lead backwards. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally would like 8pm best. I drive down from SLC for the class and it would be nice to get back home earlier. (Yes, I come from SLC. That's how much I love the class!) I'm flexible and don't want to look a free class in the mouth though. So do what you need to do. Thanks for the fun! Your energy makes me want to work hard and come back for more! XO's

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely prefer the 9 pm, like you I can get the kiddos in bed before I go which is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like 9 also. I come from Spanish Fork and my sister comes from Sandy that's how much we LOVE your class!! You are such a fun upbeat instructor! I like how you mix it up with hip hop! I only wish I could shake my booty like you can haha! I'm workin on it though so...Someday..someday... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it at 9...I thought it would be too late...but it's good!!! And I'd even get up and do a 6 AM class...but then again...I've gotta figure things out too!! So just do what works for YOU...and people will follow...they LOVE you girl!! And I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your class!! would you consider doing your class more than once a week? Ideally i would love to do it every day hehe. I am a dancer so the only exercise i enjoy is dancing. I can't run around the block but can dance for hours. either way thank you for an amazing class!!
    *song suggestion- J-lo "on the floor"

    ReplyDelete