Thursday, February 17, 2011

Regulars, Newbies, Veterans, and everything in between

Whether you are brand new or a Zumba veteran, thank you for coming to my class!! We had another 39 people there tonight. I love seeing repeat faces because I take it a positive review of past classes. I know I make my fair share of mistakes in each and every class but you guys hang with me and I really appreciate it. I don't want you guys to get bored of the same songs so I switch it up fairly often and then I get a little lost sometimes. Sorry!!! I love you guys to death!

I've drawn a bit of a blank when it comes to new warm up/cool down songs so if you have any suggestions, throw them my way!

I know you've heard my schpeel about my up-and-coming derby league. I'm planning a Zumba fundraiser for my derby league. It is going to be in Orem at SweatyChix. The time and date is TBA but I am really excited. A large portion of the proceeds will go directly to my AWESOME derby league to get us up and running. So look for dates and future announcements. I'll probably get some raffle ticket and give away some Zumba gear. It's going to be a total party!!

Thanks for sweating with me today everyone. You rock my world!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment