Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Another passion is budding...


I am a bit of a crazy, out there, fun loving girl. So today I decided to jump in to the Happy Valley Derby Darlin roller derby league. It is just starting and I am so excited!!! I have dreamed of joining a roller derby team for a couple years but there has never been one in Utah Valley so I was so excited when I heard this one was starting up.

I went to my first meeting today (I think it's the second or third so far) and it was great! I love the attitude and excitment from the girls. It is going to be kick a!! We are starting to work on the organization, funding, sponsorships, schedules, and everything. I really like the idea of being part of this from the beginning. It's going to be fun to help get this up and running.

If any of you interested in letting your alter ego out on the rink floor then find the Happy Valley Derby Darlins on Facebook and join us! It is going to be so awesome!!!!!!!


Are you all ready to get your Zumba on tomorrow???? Be there!!! It's going to be a party!!!

1 comment: