Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Teaching

I absolutely love teaching Zumba!! I love getting up there and getting people into the music. I love seeing people smile and enjoy themselves! I have been able to teach at my church for about two months now and it is awesome. I have also been able to teach for two different wards at a Relief Society activity and have had a great time with so many awesome women! I hope to get a paying gig soon but I enjoy teaching my free class each Thursday night. I hope to see you there soon!!! Bring your water, attitude, and leave your inhibitions at the door!!!

If you have been to my class, I would love your feedback! I want to be the best instructor I can be! I want to do whatever I can to make it fun and exciting for you. I have an incredibly thick skin so let me know what you think, good or bad. :) Thank you!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Charlotte, you are AWESOME!! I love whooping & cheering with you! You are a great, high energy instructor & I always look forward to coming to your class!!

    ReplyDelete