Saturday, January 29, 2011

Concessions...for a while=we get a gym!

Ok. I was in a bit of an emotional tumble of an overwhelmed/feminist/angry she-hulk tornado. I was desperate for a larger facility and felt like I needed to be the center of everyone's universe. :) We took over the gym halfway through class this week and it was great! Being up on the stage made it so much easier for everyone to see me and we had room to party. I loved it. On Friday the Regional Athletic Rep called me back of his own free will (which is surprising since I had been stalking him for a couple days which I'm sure was fairly annoying). I decided to make a concession on the time in order to get the gym. We will be having class at 9PM on Thursday nights in the gym at 200 N 200 E in Orem. I know the 9pm slot is less than ideal but it will only be for about 4-6 weeks until my arch-nemesis (the church bball tournament) is over. In the beginning of March we will be free to adjust our time and get the gym for class at 8 or 8:30 as we see fit. I hope a lot of you are still able to come at this later time for a few weeks! Having a gym with a stage will be SO nice and it is still FREE!!! I am very excited to have the space for us to infect our new space with Zumba fever! Thoughts?
Now I'm going to take a deep cleaning breath, try to take back all the things I muttered under my breath, and look forward to our gym time. See you on Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm fine with the 9:00 time slot. Just means putting the kids to bed won't be so rushed. Also that I don't have be there at 8:15 to get a good spot. :o) Thanks for all the work you put in! I went to a class today at the rec center because I was craving some Zumba. It was fun in the way Zumba always is, but I missed you as an instructor. Your energy is through the roof and it's contagious. Can't wait for Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be great Charlotte! Thanks for working so hard to accomodate everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am VERY excited to have more space & see you upon that stage!! Thanks for being so AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete